Justicija, UAB legal prevention services
Legal Prevention – is the anticipation of future legal and other issues and preventing them of happening.
We will help you to anticipate problems and heavy losses, we will find out what are the troubles you may encounter and we will advise you how to to avoid them.
Legal prevention is necessary in these cases:
- You have overdue obligations.
- You encounter incorrect bailiffs, angry neighbors or demanding bankers.
- You need an independent consultant who can quickly answer your questions.
- You are buying or renting an apartment, lending money, or cannot find a common language with public authorities
- You are writing a complaint or signing a contract.
- You are interested in your family’s income and expenditure balance.
- You lack information on relevant tax or road traffic regulations matters.
- Your employer asks you to leave the job willingly?
- Perhaps you are a VAT payer or are going fill your annual income/tax declaration?
We can help you!
Legal prevention consists of the following services:
- Legal counseling (both orally and written).
- Legal audit – legal examination of documents, their evaluation. Its purpose is to help prevent unreasonable risks and get all the relevant information. A legal audit may disclose information not reflected in the financial statements. Audit objects can be contracts, pre-contracts, disputes, marketing, labor relations and other activities.
- Existing and future liabilities assessment (valued financial and other commitments)
- Analysis of the contracts (employment contracts, purchase– sale contracts, residential properties, land lease and other contracts)