Justicija, UAB Lawyer services
There are many situations in life in which you may found yourself in need for a lawyer. If you encounter a problem, need any other legal professionals, want to find a really good attorney – you probably do not know where to look.
Justicija, UAB will ease this task for you – you will save a lot of time as we will choose the suitable lawyer, who will be experienced in the required field.
It should be noted that a right lawyer is highly important factor for a successful judicial process – we guarantee that our chosen lawyer will be a proffesional in its field. A qualified and experienced expert will ensure you a successful outcome of the judicial process. Such lawyer will have experience specifically to your legal needs and will provide you with professional guidance in court proceedings and less time consumption during the preparation of case.
Justicija, UAB cooperates with many experienced lawyers who are our long-standing partners.
We will ensure that selected lawyers competence and our offered optimal price will be corresponding to the actual cost of the existing problems.
Lawyer services for companies are provided in these areas of law:
- Civil Law (contract law, law of obligations, company law, property law, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights and so on)
- Employment law (labor disputes at labor dispute committees and at all levels of courts, legal recruitment relations, labor contracts and variations, dismissal, salary recovery, disciplinary sanctions, full and partial material responsibility of an employee, work and workplace safety, health of employees and other individual and collective legal labor relations.)
- Social Security Law (social security, welfare, social assistance to families, children and young people; social housing; social and public administration etc.).
- Administrative Law (appeals against the administrative penalties given by governmental and local government institutions, construction law, municipal law, police law, foreigners law, filing of complaints at all levels of the administrative courts, etc.).
- Tax law (tax disputes in tax authorities and courts);
- Commercial law (commercial legal relationships) and others;
Lawyers can be found under Our Lawyers
The list is not exhaustive, for more information – please contact us