Justicija, UAB provides highest quality legal representation services ensuring a qualified defense of your interests both in court and in pre-judicial disputes.
Justicija, UAB lawyers and attorneys provides qualified:
- guidance choosing the appropriate dispute resolution;
- procedural documents preperation (lawsuits, reviews, complaints, requests and other necessary documents);
- natural and legal persons representation in:
- courts of all instances;
- state government, local government and other institutions;
- representation in pre-judicial dispute resolution institutions;
- negotiations for peace treaty signing;
- representation in arbitration.
- Control assurance of court and arbitration decisions
Legal representation provided in civil, administrative, labor (both individual labor law relations and in collective labor law relations), tax dispute matters.
We represent our clients in all pre-judicial dispute settlement institutions and at all levels of general and specialized courts and arbitration.
Having listened and looked into your information, we will provide you with a professional opinion on the most appropriate means of dispute settlement and the the real possibilities of winning the case.
We will find a qualified specialist in their field for you for an optimal price.
Is noteworthy that selection of a highly qualified specialist with a broad range of relevant legal experience in the required field will guarantee you a more successful outcome of the judicial process in pre-trial or judicial representation, as well as less spent time and financial costs.
Justicija, UAB Legal representation service is provided in all cities of Lithuania.
For more information on Legal representation – please contact us over the phone or email.
Meeting can be arranged.
Justicija UAB specialists and lawyers can be found under „Our specialists“