Justicija, UAB expert advice – you can always turn to us for various matters.
Our partners, lawyers and experts will always help Justicija, UAB clients who have contracts or simply want a one-time consultation on issues of concern where it is difficult to find a solution themselves.
Our expert advice cover a wide range of services and offers consultation and assistance for various clients – from natural persons to large companies.
Our law practitioners and lawyers are ready to answer all the questions you might have and provide all possible legal assistance.
Justicija, UAB provides expertise in these fields of law:
- Civil law (contractual relations, property and moral damage, enterprises and institutions establishment, inheritance, donation, real estate lease, purchase and sale, contracting, distribution, transportation, freight expedition, loans, public tendering, peace and other agreements)
- Administrative law (civil servants actions, administrative penalties for natural and legal persons)
- Family law (child custody, marriage contract, divorce, alimony adjudgement and recovery, assets division, paternity determination, contest of paternity, adoption procedures)
- Labor law (wage recovery, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, material liability, disciplinary sanctions, dismissal from work, labor disputes in the labor dispute commissions or courts and other legal labor relations)
- Criminal law
- Our legal experts who have a tremendous experience also advice on tax law: tax reliefs, asset and income declaration issues, evaluation of individual transactions. We will help you choose the optimum, most efficient deals for tax matters.
We advise not only on legal, but also on accounting, financial and other issues.
We can come to your office or other specified location.
Please contact us and we will assist you.
Consultations of specialists are provided in every Justicija, UAB office in Vilnius, Marijampolė, Druskininkai, Kazlų Rūda and Vilkaviškis.
Please contact us 8 5 272 7614, email@example.com